Below is a list of agencies and services that may be able to offer you support and advice with regards to your child's special educational needs and/or disability.
For further information please visit their websites or the Suffolk County Council's Local Offer page:
- NAS (Lowestoft and North Suffolk)
- SENDIASS (The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service)
- SCOPE Independent Support Service
(Phone) 0808 800 3333
- Suffolk Parent Carer Network
- Open Door Carer Support Group
Please Note: These groups/agencies are just a small selection of the support provided for parents and families of children with additional needs within our local area. Please come along to our SEND and Family Support Groups if you would like any further information.