Google Classroom will be used for Remote Learning as a result of a partial school closure or a full school closure or if your child is isolating.
Logging in to Google Classroom
- You can download an app to a phone or a tablet or you can use on a computer or laptop.
- Your will sent or if your child is older, your child will be told, a login email address and a password that will need to be used to access Google Classroom. Older children have been taught how to do this.
- If you have not received your email or password for your child, please contact the school office
- Information about how to access Google Classroom is available from the shcool office.
- Please contact the school office if you are having difficulties accessing Google Classroom.
Remote Learning during a partial or full school lockdown
- All remote learning activities will be set on Google Classroom. This will include specific work for them to complete as well as work from suggested websites.
- Children will receive 'Live Lessons' daily and throughout the day using Google Classroom. The expectation is that your child would login and join these live video sessions. A Timetable will be provided for children and parents/carers.
Remote Learning for a child who is isolating
- If your child has to isolate (and they are well enough), the expectation is that they would login to Google Classroom and complete any outstanding homework and any work set.
- The work set may be from another learning platform such as Oak Academy.
- They will be expected to login and complete the activity/lesson.
LOGINS and PASSWORDS
Logins and Passwords can be reset for Google Classroom or any of the website links at any time. Please contact the school office if you need a reminder or a reset.
Links to websites:
Google Classroom - https://classroom.google.com/
My Maths - https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
Times Tables Rock Stars - https://ttrockstars.com/
BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/dailylessons
The Oak Academy - https://www.thenational.academy/
Developing Experts - https://www.developingexperts.com/
Phonics Play – www.phonicsplay.co.uk