This is an exciting opportunity to join our team. We are looking for an inspirational, passionate practitioner to further strengthen our teaching team who together can continue to raise achievement in all areas. Class year group is dependent on the skills of the successful candidate.
Grove Primary is part of the Active Learning Trust, who have several successful schools in North Suffolk.
We ensure excellent opportunities for national and local CPD, career progression and a dedicated team of high quality professionals who work together, in time provided, to secure the best outcomes for children
You will need to:
• be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
• care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
• have an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning
We can offer:
• a caring and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team.
• an excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards
• high quality CPD
• opportunities for promotion within the school and across the Trust
• well-being and work life balance
Please contact the school to speak with Executive Headteacher Mrs Rae Aldous
01502 538527 or email email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and application details can be obtained from our website: www.groveprimaryschool.org.
Please return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
Mrs K.Tallett-Pickess, Grove Primary School, Framfield Road, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 8RQ
Closing Date: 9th March 2018
Interview Day: 13th March 2018